You can now create QR codes for your marketing straight from your BrandDemand portal.
Simply sign-in to your BrandDemand account.
Click on the Files & Images tab and enter the URL that you want to turn into a nifty QR code.
We’ll even save in in your Files & Images folder for you to use on any templates or artwork.
The description of the image includes the url that the code links to for future reference.
You could use a QR code on your business card to share contact details, or on a leaflet to link to a special offer. For more great ideas of how to use QR codes on your marketing, read our blog post Nowt so QR as Codes.
When would you rather you found out you’ve lost a customer? In a years time when they’ve built a relationship with your competitor or as soon as you’ve upset them? There’s no use delaying bad news. If you’ve annoyed them, best to find out sooner so you can put it right.
One of the best ways to get quick feedback is to run a feedback scheme. If it’s something you know you should be doing but haven’t got round to it yet, follow these 5 steps and have your scheme set up in no time.
1. What do you want to know? Sounds simple, but what do you want customers to rate you on? I’d suggest picking between 5 and 10 aspects of your product or service that you think are important.
2. How should they answer? It’s usual to give people a few tick box options to choose from like “great” or “poor”. Always have at least one question where they can write comments which they may not be able to fit into one of your questions.
3. Should I offer an incentive? Possibly. You may encourage people to fill your cards in if you offer a prize or discount. Think about whether once a month you give someone a free haircut or a free meal, picked out of the cards you’ve had returned.
4. How should it look? Keep it clean and simple an A6 postcard size is usually big enough. Your Client Service Team can help design a comment card to match your branding. Try our SmoothWove Showcards these are easy to write on, thick and bright white. Get them for Half Price when you order in February!
5. Where to put the cards? If you run a cafe or restaurant, put cards on your tables. Run a hotel or guest house? Leave cards in your rooms. Manufacturer or distributor? Put cards in your boxes. Service provider? Send cards with your invoices.